Visa for working with a NGO's registered in India:
Employment Visa will be issued to an applicant who wishes to come to India for honorary work (without salary) with an NGO registered in India. A monthly honorarium up to a ceiling of 10,000 Indian Rupees is admissible that can be paid to the foreigner. The period of the visa will depend on the validity of the contract limited to a maximum of 1 year. Applicant's bank guarantee/certificate/statement or a letter of support from the parent/guardian accompanied by a bank guarantee/certificate/statement along with photocopy of his/her passport or Italian identity card including the page with holder's signature, tallying with the one on the letter, should be submitted.
Documents to be attached with Visa application:
1. Printout of Online Visa application form with uploaded photo.
3. Old passport and other nationality passport, if any/ declarations
4. Residence proof (More than 2 years residence) or dully filled Fax form for non-residents
5. Proof of availability of sufficient money to spend during the stay in India including the expenses for hostel and tuition fees.
6. Copy of the Medical Insurance.
7. Charter of objectives of the Indian NGO for which it was created and its fields of work
8. Description of job and duties of the employee in accordance with the objectives of the NGO
9. Original copy of the contract with the Indian NGO with a stamp of Notary in India
10. Copy of the registration of the NGO with the Indian authorities.
11. Copies of Educational and Professional Certificates of the applicant.
12. All pages of the documentation submitted should be self-attested by the applicant.
13. Undertaking as given below, by the Indian employer.
We take full responsibility for the activities and conduct of Mr/Mrs __________ national of __________ during his/her stay in India. If anything adverse comes to notice during the period, we undertake to repatriate him/her on our cost. We also take all responsibilities on account of financial obligations and Income tax liabilities of the applicant as provided under the Income Tax Act of India, 1961.
Signature of competent authority:
All Visa seekers are required to attach copies of their latest passport with the visa application submitted to the Embassy of India, Rome