Documents to be attached with Visa application:
1. Printout of Online Visa application form with uploaded photo.
3. Old passport or any other nationality passport/ declarations
4. Residence proof (More than 2 years residence) or duly filled Fax form for non-residents or residents for less than two years
5. Invitation letter from the established/recognized/specialized hospitals/treatment centres in India on their letter head.
6. Original medical prescription from the doctor in Italy
7. Proof of availability of sufficient money to spend during the stay in India including the expenses for medical treatment
8. Copy of the Medical Insurance.
9. All pages of the documentation submitted should be self-attested by the applicant.
All Visa seekers are required to attach copies of their latest passport with the visa application submitted to the Embassy of India, Rome