Journalist Visas are granted to professional journalists, pressmen, photographers, film-men, representatives of radio and television and similar personnel in the field of information. Original Journalist card has to be presented at the visa counter and a photocopy of the same should be attached with the visa application along with the assignment letter in original issued by the media organization.
Documents to be attached with Visa application:
1. Printout of Online Visa application form with uploaded photo.
3. Old passport and other nationality passport, if any / declarations
4. Residence proof (More than 2 years residence) or dully filled Fax form for non-residents
5. Proof of availability of sufficient money to spend during the stay in India.
6. Assignment letter in original issued by the media organization.
7. Photocopy of Journalist card along with original journalist card.
8. All pages of the documentation submitted should be self-attested by the applicant.
All pages of the documentation submitted should be self-attested by the applicant
All Visa seekers are required to attach copy of their latest passport with the visa application submitted to the Embassy of India, Rome