Documents to be attached with Visa application:
1. Printout of Online Visa application form with uploaded photo.
3. Old passport and other nationality passport, if any.
4. Residence proof (More than 2 years residence) or duly filled Fax form for non-residents or residents for less than two years
5. Letter of invitation from the Indian company specifying the nature of the visits, dates of the first visit planned, personal, passport and designation details of the applicant. Indian company has to specify its field of activity/business and has to mention its turnover of last financial year (scanned or faxed copy)
6. Letter of assignment by the foreign company specifying the nature of the visits, dates of the first visit planned, personal and passport details of the applicant as well as his designation within the company. Foreign company has to specify its field of activity/business and has to mention the turnover of last financial year (scanned or faxed copy).
7. All pages of the documentation submitted should be self-attested by the applicant.
8. Application and supporting documents should be submitted in duplicate.
9. Air Pilots applying for business visa to pilot planes in India should also submit clearance of the Ministry of Civil Aviation of India.
Applicants are advised to attach Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the Indian as well as Italian Company (alongwith translated version of Italian ) with their visa application, in case they are applying for a Business or Employment Visa.
All Visa seekers are required to attach copy of their latest passport with the visa application submitted to the Embassy of India, Rome